Hey there, it's Coach Marla. I've got a few quick questions for you, if you freelance:
Have you lost your love for writing?
- Are you tired of short-form writing assignments that drag you down?
Ready to reclaim your motivation, personal power and creativity?
I’ve been coaching professional writers like you since 2006. And if there’s one thing I hate to see, it’s a talented writer mired in malaise, discouragement or vague, unproductive striving.
You got into this field because you had talent, right? And if you’ve made it to “mid-career” status, you’ve obviously been able to accomplish something decent in the marketplace.
But if you’ve been operating without a “success path” – a simple set of guiding principles and actions to move you towards the goals that matter most to you – you risk:
- Under-earning (or paying a steep, steep price for good and stable earnings)
- Feeling bad about yourself because you’re not disciplined or motivated to market yourself
- Knowing that every short-form assignment you turn in is a step further from realizing your writing potential
- Losing sight of the very real and meaningful writing goals you had when you got into the business to begin with
If you can relate, help is here.
Join me for a free teleclass on Thursday, January 24 at 1pm Eastern.
In this info-rich call for established freelance writers, you’ll learn:
- A simple, 3-fold path to creating the writing income, assignments, challenge and variety you truly want
- The big mistake most writers make when they start mapping out a writing career re-design
- A powerful checklist to skyrocket the results you get from your LOI, cold-calling, networking or other marketing campaign
- Tips to help you enjoy your writing life and career again…beginning right away
Mid-Career Success Path:
3 Simple Ways to Step Up
Your Passion, Your Earnings and Your Writing Career
This Thursday, January 24*
10am Pacific / 1pm Eastern
*Can't join us live? Register anyways & I'll share the full class recording with you soon after the call.
Privacy note: I guard your privacy as I do my own. I will never share, sell or disclose your contact information with an outside party. You've got my word.
Marla Beck helps writers and creative types to love their lives and pursue their careers with passion. As a songwriter, vocalist, MFA-educated writer and mother of a kindergartener, Marla is no stranger to the challenges and rewards of living a rich, balanced and on-track creative and professional life.
In practice since 2006, Marla’s wise, holistic approach creates real and lasting change for her clients, who range from published authors and seasoned freelance journalists to literary-minded professionals and business owners in other fields.
Marla supports her coaching clients through all phases of projects – from exploring to planning to execution – with an appealing blend of analytical smarts, years of daily meditation practice and a heart that’s learned much from facing life-threatening illness at an early age. Writers who coach with Marla finish their books, launch new income streams and discover brand-new passions and projects they can’t wait to pursue.